MUSCLE RECOVERY BUNDLE:
Silicone Trigger Point Ball
Size: 6.3 cm
- Helps to relieve knots in your muscles that are also known as trigger points, which lead to Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
- Relieve tight muscles in the lower back, neck & glutes
- Great tool to help release and achieve melting of minor aches and pains to muscular tissue.
- Material Composition : Silicone
Deep Tissue Roller Stick
Size : 14.5”
- Increases blood flow to hurting and sore muscles in calves, quads, hams & thighs
- Reduces lactic acid & improves sports performance
- Reduces muscle knots & trigger points
- Accelerates muscle recovery
- Improves strength & flexibility to muscles and joints
- Middle: 100% PP, Handle: 70% PP, 30% NBR
Size: 5 cm
- Relieves stiffened muscles and tissues in hands, arms, legs & feet
- Stimulates & soothes any sore or tired muscles when you roll it under your feet
- A great choice for relieving plantar fasciitis
- Small size makes it easy to carry and also use it anytime & anywhere
- Material Composition 100% TPR
Size: 7.5 x 17.5 cm
- The massage roller can be used on your feet, calves, hams, glutes, hands & forms
- The massage roller can be used for plantar fasciitis as well as for relieving heel & foot arch pain
- The unique pressure points and arc design of the massage roller can greatly relieve muscle pain
- High quality PVC material
- An ideal product which can be taken to work and on trips in a briefcase or carry-on bag
- Material Composition : 100% PVC of High Quality
Mini Travel Foam Roller
Size : 5.1” x 4.7"
- Eco-certified EVA foam, SGS passed - 100% raw material, EVA foam
- Unique design with dimpled surface for deeper massage to relieve muscular pain and tightness similar to the thumbs of a massage therapist
- Stretches muscles and other soft tissues in multiple directions, breaking down "knots" to help increase your flexibility and help relieve back pain
- Compact enough to travel with
Outside : 100% EVA, Inner : 100 % EVA
Forearm Muscularity – Train your forearm flexors & extensors to develop impressive muscular forearms using this handgrip. Perfect for those people who have Arthritis, Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel And also great for musicians, athletes, golfers, rock climbers and tennis players.
Hand Endurance – Using a handgrip can considerably increase the amount of strength your hands can apply for longer time. A practical area for which this provides instant benefits is, for instance, when you are carrying things like suitcases or heavy bags.
Grip: Great for enhancing hand and finger grip strength, endurance & dexterity
Adjustable: Use the screw cap to easily adjust from 22.04 lbs - 88.18 lbs.
Easy to carry: Carry this compact handgrip anywhere in your pocket, gym bag or your luggage while travelling.