Deep Tissue Roller Stick
Massage Stick-like foam rolling: It allows for a more targeted and more precise relief to aching muscles. It has been compared to a deep tissue massage but at a much cheaper price than foam rolling.
Relieve Trigger Points: The Massage Stick helps to Relieve Knots in Your Muscles that are also known as Trigger Points, which Lead to Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
High-quality Material: The Deep Tissue Massage Stick is made of: Rings, ECO-PVC; Center Pipe, ABS; Handle, Rubber.
Size & Weight: Dimensions: 16.5 Inches long; Diameter, 2 Inches Weight: 350 grams
Instant relief from Minor muscular aches: A great tool to help release and achieve melting of minor aches and pains to muscular tissue.
Target specific muscles of your body: The massage stick is very beneficial in targeting muscles of the back, neck, hips, thighs, hamstrings, calves, chest, piriformis, and gluts.
Please keep in mind that your muscles might feel better after rolling the massage stick on the hurting muscles; however, this feeling might be can be only temporary, meaning that you will need to be disciplined about repeating the process.
• Please keep in mind that if you are new to using a massage stick you need to be willing to explore various positions by moving the massage stick slowly around your desired targeted areas until you’ve found just the right spot. Make it a point not to apply too much pressure at first as you roll the stick back and forth.
• Targeting of muscles is best done when you roll the massage stick in an even as you apply downward pressure, rolling it along with the targeted muscle. It will take a bit of practice to figure out how best to maximize pressure effectively to muscles to help bring about a massage-like feel.
• Once you have found the right location and applied just the right amount of pressure remember you should feel a clear and strong muscular sensation, which will be welcomed by your muscles/tissue. Relax into the sensation and wait for the sensation to fade to about seventy percent of the original intensity you first experienced.
• Its key is to focus on only a few knots at a time. It helps to start with the muscles that have the greatest amount of tension first, which usually tend to be bigger muscles such as hamstrings and quads; however, it is not always the case. • Make sure to stretch after the release of each knot and drink a lot of water.
• Try to use heat in conjunction with the application of the massage stick to the desired muscle. Is best to allow the muscle to relax 24-48 hours after the release and to hydrate your body with electrolytes. Made of Eco-PVC, ABS, and a rubber handle, this Deep Tissue Massage Stick helps to relieve Knots in your muscles that are also known as Trigger Points, which lead to Myofascial Pain Syndrome. It is a great tool to help release and achieve melting of minor muscular aches and pains. It targets muscles of the back, neck, hips, thighs, hamstrings, calves, chest, piriformis, and gluts.