JUTE PREMIUM ECO YOGA MAT - Size: 24”x72”x5 mm thick
- Maji Sports™ Jute-PER Yoga Mat is Made From ECO Friendly Natural Jute Fibers & PER Polymer Environmental Resin
- Jute Fibres Is A Natural Fibre From A Vegetable Plant, a sustainable resource
- The mat is Durable, Lightweight & has Textured Surface for Superior Grip
- Made From 90% ECO PER Polymer Environmental Resin & 10% JUTE
- Made of 100% Raw Materials
- Jute(Linen/Hemp) mat is two-in-one yoga mat
- Has antimicrobial properties for those extra-sweaty practices
NATURAL RUBBER TRIGGER POINT BALL - Diameter: 63.5mm
- Our Trigger Point Ball is made of Natural Rubber.
- Using this Natural Rubber Trigger Point Ball is like foam rolling; however, it allows for a more targeted and more precise relief to aching muscles.
- This Natural Rubber Trigger Point Ball helps to Relieve Knots in Your Muscles that are also known as Trigger Points, which Lead to Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
- The Trigger Point Ball is a great tool to help release and achieve melting of minor aches and pains to muscular tissue.
- This Trigger Point Ball is beneficial in targeting muscles of the back, neck, hips, thighs, hamstrings, calves, chest, piriformis and gluts.
- The main objective in applying pressure is to achieve the release of muscular knots by applying just the right amount of pressure without causing a shock to your nervous system.
- Please note that this trigger point ball is not meant to medically treat nor does it claim any health benefits.
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE STICK- 16.5 Inches long, Diameter 2 Inches
- The Deep Tissue Massage Stick is made of: Rings, ECO-PVC; Center Pipe, ABS; Handle, Rubber.
- Weight: 350 grams
- This Massage Stick is like foam rolling; however, it allows for a more targeted and more precise relieve to aching muscles.
- It has been compared to a deep tissue massage but at a much cheaper price
- The Massage Stick helps to Relieve Knots in Your Muscles that are also known as Trigger Points, which Lead to Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
- A great tool to help release and achieve melting of minor aches and pains to muscular tissue.
- The massage stick is very beneficial in targeting muscles of the back, neck, hips, thighs, hamstrings, calves, chest, piriformis and gluts
- Please keep in mind that your muscles might feel better after rolling the massage stick on the hurting muscles; however, this feeling might be can be only temporary, meaning that you will need to be disciplined about repeating the process.